Monday 3 October 2011

Snail tales and Etsy prints

Back when Paul and I first met, he would always walk me home. Whether it was ten o'clock at night, or three in the morning we would always wander along down the road from his house to mine, yabbering away and getting to know eachother.

The walk would only take about fifteen minutes, down the main road and then up a path way, which since the first night we walked home together, we have called Snail Alley. This is due to Paul's ability to squash every snail that had decided to take a slide along the path that night (and every night we ever walked that way). In Paul's defence, he did not set out to squash anything, I think he actually managed to step on more poor snails by trying to avoid them!


I brought this print from the lovely Little Miss Mushroom's shop on Etsy.It was one of those things that I HAD to buy, partly because it is super colourful, but mainly because it made me think of all those walks home. Now it sits on the mantel piece in our little house and whenever I look at it, it makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment