Sunday 2 October 2011

30 before 30...

I love birthdays! I love helping other people celebrate theirs, but I especially love my own birthay. I try to make it last at least a week, and I usually start the countdown to my big day weeks or sometimes even months before. Maybe the reason I love Christmas so much is because I know my birthday is next month. Whoop whoop.

This list is of everything I want to achieve before I turn the big 3-0 and no longer want to celebrate birthdays :) It includes places I want to go on my travels, things I want to make and where I want my career to go.

It's exciting to think that I could cross all these things off in the next four years....wish me luck.


1. Spend a weekend in Paris
2. Spend a weekend in Barcelona
3. Take Hublet out of Europe
4. Spend a week camping
5. Go to DisneyLand Paris (I love Disney, and would love to take the munchkins there)
6. Go on a road trip with Hublet
7. Get married-Ok, this is cheating slightly as it's all booked, but I'm super excited about it
8. Start saving up for a little house of our own
9. Make a dress
10. Learn French
11. Take a cake decorating class
12. Make a patchwork picnic blanket
13. Read a "classic" book
14. Spend New Year in Edinburgh
15. Enter a writing competition
16. Visit Cornwall
17. Visit Salisbury- I have wanted to go here as long as I knew it existed. I don't know why, i just do
18. Successfully plant a hanging basket and have it flower all Summer long
19. Grow a Sunflower
20. Start a vegetable patch
21. "Host" a Christmas dinner
22. Go Ice Skating outside in London at Christmas
23. Get a journalist job and actually use my degree
24. Have a stall at a craft fair
25. Sell something I've made
26. Get my writing published
27. Travel by train to or through Europe
28. Go back to Benidorm with Hublet- Best holiday EVER!!
29. Go on a Canal holiday
30. Move out of the town I live in....This has been on my To Do list since I was about 18, I've left a few times but always come back. Now I want a permenent move.

No comments:

Post a Comment