Saturday 1 October 2011

A-Z of Me....

I have set myself a challenge to post a blog everday in October....PRESSURE! So to start off, I'm going to tell you a few things about myself. I've seen these little A-Z's on a few other lovely blogs an thought I'd join the fun. So here we go...

A. Age: 25
B. Bed size: Double
C. Chore that you hate: Err, all of them! The only one I can just about tolerate is washing up...occasionally
D. Dogs: Terrify me! Although one day I would love a pug...I'm sure it's cute little squishy face would help me conquer my fear
E. Essential start to your day: Cuddles with hublet
F. Favorite colour:Purple
G. Gold or Silver:
Silver
H. Height: 5’9″
I. Instruments you play: None. I had one cello lesson when I was about 9, but I'm not meant to be a musician
J. Job title: Front of House staff....posh for Barmaid/Waitress
K. Kids:
None of my own, but Hublet has two little munchkins
L. Live: Bedfordshire
M. Mother’s name: Julie
N. Nicknames: Hublet comes up with a different one every week but none of them ever stick.
O. Overnight hospital stays: None.
P. Pet peeves: People who say the time as 1am in the morning, or 5pm at night, adding the word cheeky when it CLEARLY doesn't need to be used eg:"Just had a cheeky nap...aarrgghhh really winds me up just thinking about it!
Q. Quote from a movie: Anything King Julien says in Madagascar...."Shh! We're hiding. Be quiet everyone. That includes me. Shh! Who's making that noise? Oh, it's me again..."
"If he is a King then where is his crown? I've got a crown, got a very nice one and its here on my head. Look at it. Have I got it on?"
"Oh, that's OK. I've got a bigger crown. It's got a gecko on it. Look at him shake! Go, Stevie, go!"
R. Right or left handed: Right, but I've always wanted to be a lefty.
S. Siblings: A younger brother and a younger sister
U. Underwear: Is essential
V. Vegetable you hate: Brussel Sprouts! The first person to have grown them should not of been proud of their work
W. What makes you run late: Hublet! He loves to start telling me about his day just as I'm leaving for work
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth and ankle. I’ve never broken a bone...Touch wood.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Cooking isn't my thing, but I love love love to make cakes.
Z. Zoo animal: Elephants. There's just something wonderful about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment