Tuesday 4 October 2011

Shopping adventures

I love stuff, I always have and probably always will. My love of stuff was encouraged more when I moved to Chester and met my best friend Celia. She introduced me to the wonderful world of charity shopping, and I haven't looked back since.

Hunting for bargains is one of my favourite things to do when I have a little bit of time, and even Paul has now come to the second hand side and loves having a nose. Our little house is full of settes (one which only cost us £10...super bargain), curtains, pictures and cute nic nacs that we've picked up on our shopping adventures.

I love that all this stuff has a bit of history, which then gives it a bit of character and also means, especially with second hand clothes, we don't end up looking like everybody else wandering along the high street. Hurrah.

Here's a little look at some of the fabulous things me and the mister have treated ourselves to...






If you've never ventured into a second hand or charity shop, have a look here and here for some tips on how to get the best when you're bargain shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment