Thursday 16 September 2010

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside...Bournemouth baby!!

This summer saw me take my first ever trip to Bournemouth. Sitting on the beach, burning to a crisp (yay sunshine!) was a fab way to spend a day. Living a million miles away from the beach means that any trips to the seaside are always a novelty, like when you're a kid.And having taken two munchkins with us, there was the traditional seaside fun like burying eachother in the sand, a sandcastle building competition and swimming in the FREEZING sea...though we left that to the kids as, well, like I said, the sea was freezing!

My favourite thing about the seaside is the cute little beach huts, and I loved these ones, especially looking out over the sea. So pretty.

I think we will be taking another trip to Bournemouth next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment